Welcome to Empower Palette, a magazine blog. Shining light on fashion, beauty and health products that empower women. Don't hesitate to let me know what you want to see on the blog!
Disclosure: I only highlight companies and products that align with Empower Palette’s values and/or I personally use. This blog receives a commission from purchases through these affiliate links.
Shop cruelty-free on Amazon
L. sells organic cotton tampons & pads, & condoms.
When you buy an L. product, one is donated to a female entrepreneur in a developing country. #HelpAGirlOut
Fruit Pigmented Makeup
- Asian & woman-owned
- No water, fillers or thickeners
The Detox Market
- No toxins + always cruelty-free products
- Shop some of my fave brands all in one place
- Shop ethical & cruelty-free brands all in one place
- Buy all your favorite products OR a subscription box (starting at $15)!
LOCAL + GLOBAL
- sells apparel & accessories
- publishes their wages
- creates manufacturing and artisan jobs for impoverished women in Nashville, Tennessee, & Ethiopia
Boba Straw Store
- reusables (plastic & glass)
- use code: EMPOWERPALETTE for 10% off
- black & woman-owned by Donica L. Johns
- uses powerful mixtures of plants & oils
- 1 bottle sold = 1 tree planted
- sustainable sourcing & packaging
- woman-owned by Sarah Biggers
- clean ingredients
- use code: AFFILIATE15 for 15% off
- woman-owned by Jane Park