Organic Lingerie from 2 Women-Owned Brands
Lingerie is for ALL bodies and ALL queens. Confidence, beauty, and sexiness all radiant from the inside out. It’s all about your authentic spirit and energy.
Maybe you are quiet, humble, and kind. Embrace that! You don’t have to be the life of the party to have positive energy and attract great people.
Focus on being your authentic self and the right people will enter your life. The wrong people will exit.
Treat yourself with pretty things and love all that you are because YOU ARE WORTH IT!
1. Luva Huva by Joanna Ketterer
Joanna’s work celebrates pretty, feminine style and provides a more sustainable and environmentally friendly alternative to an often wasteful fashion industry.
ANYONE can wear Luva Huva!
They create made to measure garments to fit any body & custom sizing is always free of charge 😍 Just click here to contact them.
We enjoy connecting with customers to make sure every piece is perfect for them.
- Most Luva Huva orders are made from scratch in the UK (little inventory)
- Uses natural & ecologically considerate fabrics (bamboo, hemp, organic cotton, soy, & tencel)
- Promotes UK fabric manufacturing & production
- Supports one of the last UK based manufacturers of elastic
Hemp, bamboo, and soy don't require herbicides or pesticides to grow. Their organic cotton is fully certified. Read more about there textiles here.
Luva Huva also takes advantage of excess cuts of fabrics, wherever possible, to produce limited edition ranges. Limited meaning 10 items or less.
Sylvia Burgundy Lace Set
2. Brook There by Brook Delorme
My vision for the brand is the interplay between confidence and comfort. Comfort is primary. Confidence comes from being comfortable in your skin and your clothing, and confidence is the underpinning of beauty in every form. It’s the freedom of feeling good in your skin and never noticing your clothing. Your clothing doesn’t need to reshape you into something you are not. It just needs to provide warmth and support and cover you up when that’s what you would like.
- Made in the USA
- Uses organic cotton & real silk
- Cotton is made from GOTS-certified yarn, & milled in South Carolina or California
- Vegan options are easily found in the sorting bar (made without silk, wool, or leather)
- They have added 4 bras sizes (32BC, 32CD, 38BC, 38CD) & 1 underwear size (XXL) to their standard size range
Do you use organic cotton for anything in your life? Have you ever thought of non-toxic clothing as a way of healing/self-care?
Post a comment or question below and don’t hesitate to share this post and help create a cycle of organic kissed skin 😘
& remember to allow your authentic self to empower the women around you